– Do you act like a business owner?
– Do you wait for your upline before taking action?
– Do you take your business seriously?
Average leaders raise the bar on themselves; good leaders raise the bar for others; great leaders inspire others to raise their own bar. Become a leader you would want to follow. Here are a few tips to give you a jump-start:
1. Show Enthusiasm: Personal energy is contagious, and so is the lack of it. No matter the task at hand, complete it with a sense of urgency. When others notice, they will become enthusiastic also.
2. Build Optimism: Negativity is terribly destructive. In this business you and your team will face failure many times, I know I certainly have. Failure is not the end, in fact it is often the beginning of something great. Optimism allows us to learn from failures, pick up the pieces and move on to something greater. The greatest turning points in my business, and times in life, have been born from failure.
3. Be Persistent: Ambition is the path to success. Persistence is the vehicle you arrive in. Leaders aren’t born they are made. And they are made just like anything else, through hard work and persistent efforts. And that’s the price we’ll have to pay to achieve that goal, or any goal.
Remember that you are the ROCK for your team, so stay consistent with activities. Continue to enroll and train. You will be amazed at what happens for you in your business when you focus on the activities. The results will come!
I wish you all the success you believe you deserve and are willing to work for!